Friday, July 13, 2012

IPhone? I Sure Don't Need It

Contract is over with. I hate contracts and phones. I've always detested that stupid IPhone anyway because I could not make a phone call from inside my house. I even had a difficult time making calls from outdoors or on the porch as well. Son Ryan talked me into it, but it's not his fault. The purpose was to see if we could create some apps, but that never got anywhere although I still think there is potential with one idea he had.

Verizon! Look at the bars! You can't see it, but it says I can actually call from indoors.


ATT, Why bother. 3G connection speeds? That always threw me off and I don't see how many people can stand it. It's almost like having dialup all over again. Yea, I had their internet service too, but never used it. So it was like donating $1,500 to ATT the last two years. Hell, there were a few times I couldn't access the web in downtown Atlanta. That was in the early days when I was testing it.

Apps? For the younger generation. I don't need 'em. Text? Not me either. Now I'm on a $ 1.99 pau as you go plan with Verizon

No comments:

Post a Comment