Monday, March 7, 2011

It Looks Like Spring!

Arriving home Saturday from my four month winter trip to Florida I thought I would see more color, but that's always looking at it optimistically. No major problems per se considering the ice storm over Christmas. Water heater down:(  The grass certainly grew beyond my expectations, reaching a height of 8 inches in some areas. Fallen leaves drowned out some new seedlings, but that's an ever ending problem around here trying to keep grass growing everywhere without patches of dirt.


Violas doing well here and there. Containers mostly a flop. I suppose they went though some dry spells. Oh well. Daffodils coming out. More when they're all reaching to the sky. Going further away from the house something has been trimming the other Violas and keeping them from bushing out.



No comments:

Post a Comment