Monday, December 1, 2008

More Snow Video - Narration Of Pics

...and a better view of what is where on parts of the property. I think I can get pretty good at this video stuff. I kinda rushed it. Could definitely do a better job, but learning the functions of Window Movie Maker more than anything. It comes packaged with XP, but I never played with it. Beats that Pinnacle program I bought last year (steeper learning curve but with more options), but navigation is very similar making it easier for me to work with.

The UPS guy made it here before the second small snowfall. My lighting system arrived. This should definately improve indoor photos and video.

This guy was funny. "Are you such and such...better be." I don't think he likes coming down that driveway...LOL. At least he knows where I am after 3-4 visits since I've been here.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a Georgia mountian blizzard. Never would I have thought it got so cold there.

    ReplyDelete