Tuesday, October 21, 2008

River Street Grille - Ellijay

I keep bouncing back and forth with restaurants I like in the area. Initially I favored Ruby Tuesdays due to the salad bar. However the quality of the food has gone downhill the last twelve months. Tuesdays used to be at least a twice a week stop. I haven't been back in almost a month.

Enter River Street Grille located a block off the square in downtown Ellijay. Large and diverse sized menu compared to that chain restaurant and the portions are up to my speed. Besides more locals tend to frequent River Street. My opinion after two visits is very high. And I did not realize they serve a good Philly Cheesesteak on the lunch menu. Those seeking a full liquor bar will have to look elsewhere. Beer and wine only.

Prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly. At least here you will not get the consant "how is your meal" from not only the sever but the manager. Geez I really hate that. Leave me alone and let me eat.

No quality pic of the inside, but the only one I have taken...


The menu (PDF) was online at one time. Check back for updates.
40 River Street Suite A
Ellijay, GA 30540
Phone (706) 69-RIVER

No reservations needed

No comments:

Post a Comment