Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Garden Ideas

I got tired of the garden on the west side of the cabin. It's not visible anyway. After loosening up more soil along the fence going up the driveway, I realized I had been building a nice rock wall next to the two tiered pressure treated (PT) garden without knowing it. More rocks and wallah. Unfortunately to be seen you have to stand in the woods.

Let's clear that out too.

Slope some of the soil around the PT and maybe, just maybe, I'll have some spring flowers growing with small in front and larger in back. I only wish I had some in the 10-12 inch range. More on that at a later date with winter sowing ideas.

Nicely amended soil...hmmmn. I almost made it to Lowes this past week without spending money. Almost...

Wall areas from the woods...

No comments:

Post a Comment