Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fisherman's Wharf Bushman

If it shows "unavailable video" try this link.

This is a good story. Walking about San Fran and the wharf area yesterday there were a share of pan handlers but this guy takes the cake. Not really a beggar mind you, but a creative way to make a few bucks. Ingenious and yet so simple. I wish I could have spent more time with him but I had a tight schedule.

I wanted to get back to Mountain View by 3-4PM (parked and rode the train) to avoid what could be some nasty rush hour traffic going over the mountains on CA highway 17 and back down the coast through Santa Cruz. More later on my day that included a visit with Google, the train ride into the Bay area and cruising the streets in the trolleys. Or as one person corrected me; cable cars.

He must have picked the idea up from an old Candid Camera program. Enjoy the bushman of Fisherman's Wharf video.

No comments:

Post a Comment