Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can't See It From My House. How About Yours?

Fairly common expression in home construction or at least what I've heard. It it wasn't perfect and not noticeable unless you looked for, it became... "can't be seen from my house." The missing lattice portion under the window is off considerably, but it sure looks like a great place for some bushes huh?

Why didn't the lattice go all the way to the ground? The plywood will be coated with a roofing tar/sealer then backfilled with dirt. A year or so it will never be seen with some plants and or bushes.

I may have this painted Wednesday once I get the itty bitty areas completed. The window frame and sash will be green like the rest of the cabin trim.

1 comment:

  1. I like the window in the plywood/lattice exterior,for the storage area. It's coming out good, and looking professional. Just wanted to let you know i will only be in the office the rest of this week. I was presented with the position to be a DGL and go to working stage 3 months early, I accepted the position even though i wont be getting paid until im here 12 months. I will keep intouch with you as much as possible. Keep up the good work with the cabin, each week its looking better and better. I will look at the blog whenever i can.

    ReplyDelete