Monday, August 17, 2009

Outdoor Rustic Planter Stand Table

Oh no, more crap on the porch, just after I cleaned up the other one that now sits under the awning. This project looks like a quickie. Progress so far only 90 minutes. It's a planter thingie/bench that I'll use on the curved stone wall area. After moving some pots around about a week ago I thought of creating something for it.

I'm not sure what else I'll do, but I will ding it up with the chainsaw again like I've done with other pressure treated lumber projects. Spruce it up with some old rusted metal from the little dump across the creek? Sounds like an idea. Wow, I really disliked the rustic look not long ago. What a change.

Another view...
I had considered using the lattice (not attached in the photo) on part of it and find some viney thing that may like it. I may have quite a bit of lattice leftovers from the other project below the porch. More on that in the next few days. Maybe some kind of trellis in Petes garden?

Where it will go?

No comments:

Post a Comment